Craigslist Curiosities

1 ... 3456789 ... 11

Re: Craigslist Curiosities

Rediculous . That no longer a motorcycle. It’s a statue .

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 10, 2021, at 11:00 PM, motogrady [via Cyclevisor.com] <[hidden email]> wrote:

http://cyclevisor-com.215758.n8.nabble.com/Craigslist-Curiosities-tp1265p2953.html
To unsubscribe from Craigslist Curiosities, click here.
NAML

Re: Craigslist Curiosities

motogrady

Ya, I'm with you on that.  The Captain America bike is $1.4 mil.  Carrol Shelby's personal Cobra just went for 6 mil.  Seems things get to a mythical status sometimes, and sentimental thinking replaces reality.

Myself, I'm pissed a family sized bag of UTZ potato chips cost me $4.29 yesterday, at the local ShopnSave.

Re: Craigslist Curiosities

hacksaw
Oh man !!!

Sent from my iPhone

http://cyclevisor-com.215758.n8.nabble.com/Craigslist-Curiosities-tp1265p2964.html
To unsubscribe from Craigslist Curiosities, click here.
NAML

Re: Craigslist Curiosities

Allred
Quote from the ad...............................

"it could use some final sorting if interested in riding it regularly".

LOL, yours for $1,100,000, needs fixing!!!!!

Re: Craigslist Curiosities

motogrady

Believe the hype!

Re: Craigslist Curiosities

Allred

The "Bullitt" Mustang, which had been used as a grocery-getter for the last 50 years, and was no more than a beater after all this time, sold for $3,740,000.

Re: Craigslist Curiosities

motogrady
^^^^^^^^

Lol.....ya I read that story.
To add insult to injury, it was the guy's wife that drove it all those years.

Re: Craigslist Curiosities

Re: Craigslist Curiosities

Re: Craigslist Curiosities

"It usually starts first kick".........I guess he couldn't be bothered to wire the starter motor?

Straight pipes.......I bet it's LOUD!

And that helmet, I don't think I could reach it without at least the aid of some kitchen steps!

.
1 ... 3456789 ... 11