Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

12345678 ... 13

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

motogrady
Thoughts.............holy crapoli, a wet race that was actually exciting to watch!  Miller, what can one say? A guy from a place that is pretty much a desert, on the most powerful bike out there, with a rep as a crasher, gives a dominating, masterful performance in the wet.

 The arm pump operations must be helping, 2 of the top 3 have gone under the knife in the last few weeks.

 Marc Marquez, that second get off looked like he landed on the healing shoulder.  I know I winced seeing it.  Too bad he can't just take the season off, and heal up completely.  It's what he needs.

Mg has a pretty good day with 2 of his guys in the top 3.  If Oliveira would just get sorted out. Hey, a second place today, mg would have done what hasn't happened in this league to date, a hat trick.
Just as Miller helped a lot of guys, Morbidelli hurt a few.  As does Mir by crashing out.  Mad4 drops 2nd in the standings with the Champ crashing out.  Fat 2 continues a somewhat slow but steady rise in the standings to 3rd, displacing  Oldiron to 4th.

It's looks like mg and mad4 are kinda going at it.  Fat2, Oldiron and whatarush all pretty close together, with Allred and SpiesLives needing to have a change of luck in the coming weeks.

Top score this week, mg.  Feeling ok, but man, wishing Orange would get it together.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

oldironnow
Thanks for grinding all that out!

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Thank you Grady and congratulations on climbing that step.
Gotta say I expected to drop another position or two with MM throwing it down the track.
Maybe next time he’ii bring it on. I hope.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

motogrady

I tell ya MM is something to watch.
If he survives till the mid season break, who knows what can happen.

I saw where Rossi is talking about maybe making a decision to call it a career, or keep going then also.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Rossi stated in the beginning that if he couldn’t stay near the top, 5 I believe, he wouldn’t go another year.
I hate to see him go but there comes a time when it’s time to pass your seat to someone that can excel.

Losing Morbideli to another brand is not a great deal for Yamaha. Rossi should be proud of him.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

motogrady

Ya, I noticed a few of the other riders, not dissing him, but just saying the explosiveness, the precision has sort of been lacking in his riding.

He probally doesn't even notice it.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

He probally doesn't even notice it.
I had to check myself on that point.
I bet it's true.
I've been wondering that same wonder lately.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

I don't know man,, finishing out of the points,,, surely he has to see it,,, or maybe it's the bikes fault.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

If Marquez drops out of a race due to his current arm injury, not a crash injury, are free to hire another rider?

If he decides to not to start a race, for whatever reason, he can be dropped, and another hired.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

If he decides to not to start a race, for whatever reason, he can be dropped, and another hired.
Just to clarify.........once you select that other rider, you keep him for the remainder of the season......right?

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Allred wrote
Just to clarify.........once you select that other rider, you keep him for the remainder of the season......right?

.
I believe that is correct. Unless of course the rider bales.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Allred wrote
motogrady wrote
If he decides to not to start a race, for whatever reason, he can be dropped, and another hired.
Just to clarify.........once you select that other rider, you keep him for the remainder of the season......right?

.
Unless he can't or won't line up to run.   If any guy on a team doesn't show on the grid, he can be dropped and replaced.  Besides that, he stays on the team.

 Fat 2 brings something to the table tho.   If Marc drops out halfway thru this weeks race, for a medical,
that alone is not reason to can him.   If he can't make the next event, that's a different story, he can then be dropped.  If he says he's gonna sit this one out, and doesn't line up, he can be replaced.

The question of bad sportsmanship comes to mind.  Like when MM rammed Rossi a few years back and secured the Championship for a fellow countryman.  Or Zarco cutting in front of whoever at speed and causing that massive, high speed wreck. Or the stuff that went on this week with the MM and Vinales.  It's understandable, one of your guys does something that you, as a team owner, would sit him down or plain fire him.  Who wants a jerk representing them?
But, in that case, or one like it, Dorna makes that call.
Dorna suspends a guy for a race, the guy can't line up, the team owner then can drop him.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Allred
Motogrady does it again!!!! Great job!

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

motogrady

Cyclevisor.com Round 6 Standings.

1. Mg. 208

2. Mad4. 159

3. Oldiron. 127

4. FF.  123

5. Whata.  113

6. Allred. 109

7. SpiesLives. 72

Note:  These are tentative calculations, as I've had a few today.

Has anyone ever before scored zero points?

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Has anyone ever before scored zero points?
2 weeks in a row for SpiesLives.

12345678 ... 13