Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

1 ... 3456789 ... 13

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

oldironnow
Ha!
Critical-thinking failure.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

 Cyclevisor.com Round 6 Standings. These are tentative calculations, as I've had a few today.
I'll drink to that!

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Thoughts.....

Hey hey hey it's a beautiful day!

Grado has a good day, most points ever for his team at an event.   If Miller could have only passed a few guys late on.....  Anyway, 50 some points gives mg hi scorer this week.
Rossi, well, ya, a few guys fell, but he seems to have upped his game a bit.  MM, he would have helped
a few guys here if he would have just skipped this week and been replaced imo. Rins, he is hurting guys with his crashing.

Mad4, firing on 2 cylinders the past 2 events can't blame 46, he's been doin what he was hired for, consistency.  Whatarush gets a double whammy with a double dose of MM and Rins.  Allred does pretty good actually, 2nd in points, and he needs it, with all 3 of his guys getting at least something, points wise.  Oldiron, squeaking back past Team FatFat into 3rd place, does so with #93 crashing out.
That really was a surprise. Marquez seems to be saying the right things, that he needs to cool it, listen to his body, be careful, get laps in blah blah blah.  Then goes out and wrecks it before things even get going. Oh well.

I dunno.  Just remember guys, this thing is not even half over.  It's not even halftime.  Whatever way the wind blew in the first part of the season, can blow the other after the Summer break.
A few weeks off, things could change.

And I'm sure nobody is wanting that more than SpiesLives.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Awesome Grady. You are doing it right. Your team is showing my team what they should be doing. Cranking up the points!

I had a news feed pop up while reading something else. The headline stated that Marquez wasn’t going to finish the year.
Then I read the date. It was from 2020.

Dang it.
I sure don’t like the way he is representing Team Fat. Causing another racer to loose a good spot and then crashing out of that same race.
I guess karma won this place one.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Allred
Rins has had a cycling accident fracturing his arm radius bone and will miss Catalunya.

Whatarush and Spieslives both have Rins as one their Cyclevisor League riders.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

motogrady
Allred wrote
Rins has had a cycling accident fracturing his arm radius bone and will miss Catalunya.

Whatarush and Spieslives both have Rins as one their Cyclevisor League riders.
This will be interesting.
What a rush is around, but SpiesLives, I dunno. I wonder if they will see it.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

whatarush
Man my riders just can't get over the finish line this year. At the beginning of the season, I never would of thought that Miller would be carrying my whole team.

With Rins out, I now have to decide who to replace him with, or do I just take another goose egg this round.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

motogrady
whatarush wrote

👀

After much thought….I’m replacing Rins or Zarco.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

motogrady
whatarush wrote
After much thought….I’m replacing Rins or Zarco.
I think that's a good pick.  He's been close a few times. Almost picked him myself at the start of the season.
Plus, it's gonna be good seeing him in the mix here!

Good luck guy.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Allred
Grady hits the jackpot.....again! Well done!

66% of my team didn't even finish!

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Rossi was once again the thorn in my side, but I caught a break with Quart's demotion to 6th moving Mir up to 4th. Every little bit helps when trying to hang on to MG's slipstream.
I am SO disappointed in Rossi, I hate to see him with such poor results at this time in his career.

My hopes for a rapid adaptation by Pol to the factory Honda were obviously ill-placed, it seems only Marquez can truly master that beast, and his physical condition isn't up to even that now.

Mir was my single League savior and it was only Spieslives' even more unlucky choices that saved me from being last in the League!

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

whatarush wrote
After much thought….I’m replacing Rins or Zarco.
Very good choice, bro. Zarco has come into his own and I think he will be a great point provider in your team.

Now if we could just get Marquez to sit out one and break out “contract”.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

motogrady

Cyclevisor Motogp League 2021 Rd. 7. Standings

1.  Mg. 259

2.  Mad4theCrest. 181

3.  Whatarush. 149

4.  Oldironnow.  147

5.  Fat2.  146

6.  Allred.  122

7.  SpiesLives  79

Check em guys. Swamped with work, brain kinda fried.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Check em guys. Swamped with work, brain kinda fried.
Looks accurate, unfortunately 🥺

If a rider's average points drops below 5 per race, can we replace that creaky old codger? 🤬
😄

We talked about that in the beginning of this season.  It's in the early threads.  Consensus was we stick with who we went with in the beginning. Maybe next time around each team could have the opportunity to just sack, I dunno, 1 to 3 guys a season for no reason whatsoever, call it an OPP, owners prerogative pick or something.
I know a few here would like something along those lines right about now lol, for different reasons.

Does it, just canning a guy mid season happen, yes. But it's rare.  That's why maybe each team should, imo, be able to
do the same, in a limited kind of way.
1 ... 3456789 ... 13