Racing

1 ... 1011121314151617

Re: Re:

oldironnow
Oh, YES, it's happening!

Right in the right curve of my life, too.

I was thinking last night that I'd like to see BMW and Honda in this.

Re: Re:

Fatfatboy
Those gold wings sound fantastic with the right exhaust.
I was thinking the other nigh that I’d like to see Kawasaki join in.
If Honda got in they’d dominate I think.
Still wouldn’t look as good as the Harley road glide.

Re: Re:

Re: Re:

Fatfatboy
Baggers at COTA’s? I’m in.

Re: Re:

Fatfatboy
Looks like Jack won’t get to race in his home land.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/australian-grand-prix-cancellation-imminent/6626362/amp/

Re: Re:

Fatfatboy wrote
Baggers at COTA’s? I’m in.
maybe, just maybe, see you there.

Re: Re:

Fatfatboy
oldironnow wrote
maybe, just maybe, see you there.

Mmmmm,,, ( sound of gears turning echoing in a chamber of dead space )

Re: Re:

Re: Re:

Re: Assen GP then and now

Mad4TheCrest
This post was updated on .
Hi Gang,

I ran across the full 2017 Dutch GP on YouTube, and contrasted with this year's, and I have concluded:

We don't need no stinking wings
Track limits penalties should be for qualifying only
I miss Rossi at the front
105,000 fans make the bikes go faster

Re: Assen GP then and now

Fatfatboy
^ All true statements Mad.
This track
Limit sensor thing sucks.

On another note, looks like there could be a chance for Morbideli to take Vinales bike next year leaving Petronas with the possibility of two empty seats if Rossi takes the golden watch.
They want young blood. A rider that can be molded to the bike.
Roberts, maybe?

https://www.gpone.com/en/2021/07/28/motogp/razali-morbidelli-got-the-okay-to-replace-vinales-in-the-official-team.html

Re: Assen GP then and now

Fatfatboy

Malaysian oil giant Petronas will no longer be the Sepang Racing Team’s title sponsor in MotoGP from 2022, with SRT set to abandon its Moto2 and Moto3 teams.

https://www.autosport.com/motogp/news/petronas-to-withdraw-srt-motogp-title-sponsorship/6646393/amp/

Re: Assen GP then and now

oldironnow
Fatfatboy wrote
Malaysian oil giant Petronas will no longer be the Sepang Racing Team’s title sponsor in MotoGP from 2022, with SRT set to abandon its Moto2 and Moto3 teams.

https://www.autosport.com/motogp/news/petronas-to-withdraw-srt-motogp-title-sponsorship/6646393/amp/

That's huge.

Not enough loose cash around?

Re: Anybody watching MotoAM?

Mad4TheCrest
Hey gang, anybody out there watching MotoAM? In addition to the live feed you can pay for, they are showing select races on FS1 and MAVTV. Also on MotoAMs you tube channel.

I have been enjoying the twins cup racing, but all the classes feature some great action, and I really like some of the courses - Pit race is my new favorite after Laguna (of course)

Re: Anybody watching MotoAM?

motogrady

I've caught a few, they are free on I think nbcs1. I record them. Just Superbike.

Effin Gagne undefeated in I think every race so far!

Re: Anybody watching MotoAM?

Mad4TheCrest
motogrady wrote
... Effin Gagne undefeated in I think every race so far!
I think there have been 14 races to date and he's won 13. Fell off in one race and won all the rest!

Just like Beaubier, Gagne needs to move on to better challenges. Actually, don't follow Beaubier, Moto2 is a meat grinder, follow Gerloff.

Re: Anybody watching MotoAM?

motogrady
Mad4TheCrest wrote
motogrady wrote
... Effin Gagne undefeated in I think every race so far!
I think there have been 14 races to date and he's won 13. Fell off in one race and won all the rest!

Just like Beaubier, Gagne needs to move on to better challenges. Actually, don't follow Beaubier, Moto2 is a meat grinder, follow Gerloff.
I look to see how Beaubier finishes.  I mean, he was America's fastest last year here in the USA series,  by far.
Over there, he's been mid pack in moto2.

Kinda boggles the mind remembering King Kenny, and how he did it back in the GP days.

Re: Anybody watching MotoAM?

oldironnow
I don't catch enough MotoAm on their feed.

Just finished WSBK Race 2 from Most. Still have a WSBK 300 race left. Then  a check in on Moto2
But I do love the MotoAM Twins Cup action and the Royal Enfield races.

Re: Anybody watching MotoAM?

whatarush
If you haven't seen it yet, it's official Mav is ridding for Aprilia next year. Signed a one year with the option of renewal.
https://www.motogp.com/en/news/2021/08/16/maverick-vinales-to-race-with-aprilia-in-2022/387024

I too have been watching the MotoAM series. Mainly the Twins Cup, & Junior Cup, but I have an addiction to MC racing and end up watching them all. :) One of my buddies works with the Robem Engineering team, which is cool to see someone you know on the screen.

Re: Anybody watching MotoAM?

Allred

And it has been announced that 42 year old Valentino Rossi is to become a father with girlfriend 27 year old Francesca Novello.

.
1 ... 1011121314151617