Racing

1 ... 12131415161718 ... 42

Re: WSBK *Davies retires*

oldironnow
Somewhere i have a tiny picture of him standing in the dry grass outside of Turn 10 at Laguna watching the MotoGP race with his crew - likely the same year.

https://www.superbikeplanet.com/daytona-200-winner-chaz-davies-retires-from-racing/

Re: WSBK *Davies retires*

Re: WSS300 - Dean Vinales Mortally injured

Re: WSS300 - Dean Vinales Mortally injured

oldironnow
There's a weird vibe in the morning's Superpole that the field wasn't comfortable out there.

https://www.superbikeplanet.com/wsbk-saturday-is-cancelled-after-wss300-fatality/

Re: WSS300 - Dean Vinales Mortally injured

motogrady
Apparently the worlds of Motocross and Motogp will intersect in a friendly kind of way this week at COTA in Texas.

Honda riders Marc Marquez, and newly crowned AMA 250 Motocross Champion Jett Lawrence are set to test each other in a time trials event this Wednesday.

We've all seen MM do his thing.

This is Lawrence doing his.

https://youtu.be/IyAAvp36cNY

This is what they are doing it on.

Honda's 100 cc 4 stroke minibike racer.

All just for fun.....if that's possible between Champions.

Re: WSS300 - Dean Vinales Mortally injured

Re: WSS300 - Dean Vinales Mortally injured

Re: WSS300 - Dean Vinales Mortally injured

oldironnow
My castle for the day.
Do some turn work for your nearest club.

Re: WSS300 - Dean Vinales Mortally injured

Re: WSS300 - Dean Vinales Mortally injured

Re: WSS300 - Dean Vinales Mortally injured

Re: WSS300 - Dean Vinales Mortally injured

Beautiful, man.

Re: WSS300 - Dean Vinales Mortally injured

Beautiful, man.
I fluttered over #110 Guzzi while the team of two guys working on it stuffed some track food into their faces.

(Individually. Not into each-others' faces...  Not that there's anything wrong with feeding your good racing pal, in the evening, with your own greasy hands, out here, in the rice country of the Sacramento Valley, so close to The Coast yet so close to the Midwest at the same time.... but I just want to clarify any misconceptions anyone may get from my language)

"I love seeing your bike out there! What year is it?"

"It's really hard to say..."

"90s?"

"Ahhh... It's... just a bunch of stuff thrown together..."

"Well I really dig it. Always wanted one, and yours sounds fantastic."

"Thanks! I hope we get it together."

It slowed and stopped on the back of the course in the race.

Re: WSS300 - Dean Vinales Mortally injured

Re: WSS300 - Dean Vinales Mortally injured

^

I was kinda hoping that COTA was going to blow it and Indy would jump at it. I guess it doesn’t matter how bad COTA’s track gets.

Re: WSS300 - Dean Vinales Mortally injured

^

I was kinda hoping that COTA was going to blow it and Indy would jump at it. I guess it doesn’t matter how bad COTA’s track gets.
as was i .....

Indy was mystical in 2011. Doubt the magic has evaporated.

Re: WSS300 - Dean Vinales Mortally injured

Wow, 2011?! That long ago? Really?

Re: WSS300 - Dean Vinales Mortally injured

Ducati new MotoE provide from 2023

1 ... 12131415161718 ... 42