Racing

1 ... 15161718192021 ... 41

Re: Racing

oldironnow
Of course-of course!
Good catch!

Re: Racing

"We had a great ride."
That's a great life statement.

Re: Racing

"We had a great ride."
That's a great life statement.

Yes! What a great story, huh?

Re: Racing

whatarush
The countdown begins for MotoGP!!! Only 9 days to FP1. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. 😁

Re: Racing

oldironnow
whatarush wrote
The countdown begins for MotoGP!!! Only 9 days to FP1. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. 😁
Thanks for the reminder !!!!

Re: Racing

oldironnow
Okay, okay, okay... I post a lot of Soup stuff,

But these short 'Ski stories are all racing balls and madness.

https://www.superbikeplanet.com/news/

Re: Racing

oldironnow
There was a thing called a Birdcage Maserati.

Re: Racing

Re: Racing

oldironnow
A full weekend ahead -

MotoGP at PortimĂŁo

WSBK at Assen (Nice!)

MotoAmerica at Road Atlanta

Re: Racing

Re: Racing

Re: Racing

Re: Racing

motogrady

Ya good weekend coming up.

Isn't this the GP where they get air?

Re: Racing

OH DROGA!!
I was so excited that we finally have a nice warm day for a good day ride I didn't realize there was a GP this weekend plus the baggers are racing. Busy, busy weekend. Sunday will be raining here so looks like I'll be catching up tomorrow.

Checked FP1. It was a waterpark but Marc seemed to be liking it.

Quart-boy won it last year but he's not looking real strong this year but it's Motogp. Anything can happen.

Re: Racing

Re: Racing

Re: Racing

Re: Racing

Interesting qualifying. Wet patches and slick drama.
Pecco gambled early in Q1 on slicks. Hit a wet spot and hit it hard on his left shoulder and wasn’t able to qualify.
If he is fit to race he will be starting from last place.

In Q2 Pol crashed on Marcs last time attack causing a yellow flag and tossing Marcs and Quartararo’s P1 spots in the trash so Marc is starting from P9 two spots behind younger brother Alex.

Zarco is Pole. Then it’s
Mir
A. Espargarp
Miller
Quartararo
Bezzecchi
A. Marquez
Marini
M. Marquez

Re: Racing

Turn Nine, "Craig Jones", needs a culvert.

It's just, aaaah, some form of criminal, in the dry/wet.
Supports splitting everywhere.
1 ... 15161718192021 ... 41