Racing

1 ... 18192021222324 ... 41

Re: Racing

whatarush
We just finished watching MotoGP Unlimited last week. I was surprised they showed Razlan saying that they was upset with the change….I was even for surprised that they admitted Yamaha used an upgrade motor.

Re: Racing

Re: Racing - WSSP Misano

Re: Racing

Maybe this explains his last couple performances.

Re: Racing - WSSP Misano

 No spoilers except to say track limit penalties are stupid, and should only be applied during qualifying, not the race, where close fairing bashing racing often pushes the limits of available track space.
I have to agree. As long as it doesn't advance the rider I see no need for a penalty.
Watched Moto3 Catalunya this morning. Several penalties given for going centimeters over. Then a couple of the riders goofed on their long lap penalty pushing them back another 3 seconds.

Re: Racing

Or perhaps he is over the hill.
If you are insinuating this guy dogged it becuz he signed elsewhere , and if you are correct , he should be banned from racing. Give it your all or go home.
A half hearted racer is a danger to the others  on the track not to mention a rip off of the fans.
Pete Rose is banned from baseball for a lot less.

rising crime rates are hurting American moto enthusiasts.

Re: Racing - WSSP Misano

Hey Gang,

WSBK/WSSP is at Misano this weekend, and WSSP race 1 is a doozy. No spoilers except to say track limit penalties are stupid, and should only be applied during qualifying, not the race, where close fairing bashing racing often pushes the limits of available track space.
Thanks for the tip!

Re: Racing

hacksaw wrote
Or perhaps he is over the hill.
If you are insinuating this guy dogged it becuz he signed elsewhere , and if you are correct , he should be banned from racing. Give it your all or go home.
A half hearted racer is a danger to the others  on the track not to mention a rip off of the fans.
Pete Rose is banned from baseball for a lot less.

I don’t think there is a banning needed. Maybe his moral is down because the team that he has been giving his all on has now deemed him unworthy.
The next race will hopefully be better for him and team 2Fat.

Re: Racing

hacksaw
Well maybe banned is an ugly word . I dont know the guy and I don’t really follow this particular series of events. But This is racing . Any racer whom is not totally focused on doing the best they possibly can is a danger to themselves and others. They shouldn't be out on the track otherwise .
rising crime rates are hurting American moto enthusiasts.

Re: Racing

So, in other words, he's on vacation🙂

Re: Racing

WSBK race 2. If you don't watch any other race this week, check that out if you can. (MotoAm  was pretty damn good too!)
Just caught up with Race 2 from Estoril - Epic. Very epic.
Like small bike racing. (slow clap)

Re: Racing

Re: Racing

At least he picked a good time to break it.

They train on dirt bikes and break a leg. They train on bicycles and get killed. A broken lag is the better of the two.

Re: Racing

Re: Racing

motogrady

Broken femur.

That’ll learn ‘em.

Re: Racing

Becuz they are men !
Not a popular thing to be in this age of wokeness. But boys will be boys ( most of them) and they become young men which by nature are going to push the limits even in training. Why neuter them?
rising crime rates are hurting American moto enthusiasts.

Re: Racing

whatarush
MotoGP is discounting their videopass on June 23-26th for 59.99€
https://secure.motogp.com/en/subscribe?utm_source=link&utm_medium=advertorial&utm_content=mgp_day&utm_campaign=videopass

If you subscribe to the season pass just make sure you uncheck the renewal for next season

Re: Racing

Re: Racing

Alex Marquez is joining Gresini Ducati team next year.

http://https://www.superbikeplanet.com/alex-marquez-gets-second-chance-at-motogp-career-on-ducati/amp/

Re: Racing

whatarush

Ducati has released some info of the MotoE bike for 2023.

495 lbs (100lbs lighter than current MotoE bikes)ready-to-race 150hp of peak power, 103 lbs•ft of torque. Top speed of over 170 mph at the Mugello track.

https://www.asphaltandrubber.com/bikes/ducati-v21l-motoe-race-bike/
1 ... 18192021222324 ... 41