Racing

1 ... 21222324252627 ... 42

Re: Racing (Quick Quiz)

"... actively masquerading as progress."

You can count on Ryder to say it like it is!

Re: Racing

whatarush
https://youtu.be/p-Q1yPQJbvw

Marc’s at Aragon training on Honda’s cbr600rr again. He is supposed to be at the post GP Misano test. Let’s hope Honda can developing a competitive bike for him, Mir, Rins and whoever gets the other LCR seat.

Re: Racing

Arrivederci

Re: Racing

whatarush wrote
https://youtu.be/p-Q1yPQJbvw

Marc’s at Aragon training on Honda’s cbr600rr again. He is supposed to be at the post GP Misano test. Let’s hope Honda can developing a competitive bike for him, Mir, Rins and whoever gets the other LCR seat.
Looks like Mir will be his teammate next year.
I can't help but think that Honda is at the base looking up at a tall mountain with the thought of , "Yeah, we got a mountain to climb".

Re: Racing

Re: Racing

It will be great to see him back out there.
Honda sure needs him back.

Re: Racing

motogrady
Ya....will be interesting.
He's saying the shoulder feels like it's right, in the position it was naturally before the bike bit him in the wreck that started all of this.

But, he hasn't been working it with the heavy weights in the gym, or he's just started, as that's what the doctors had him scheduled to do.

The most he's done at the track, I think on the Motogp bike, has been 9 laps in a row.

Misano was a 27 Lap race.

Aragon, the next event, is regarded as one of the most physical in the series.

One guys view........Bastania, Bagnala, Miller, Martin, Quartarano, Zarco....all are in top shape.
Race shape.
All are on bikes they are used to.

Ya.  I'd think a top 5 finish would be phenomenal.
A wreck messing all the work he's done to get back this far, for what, the 6 last rounds,
could be devastating. Big time devastating.  6th, 10th, very good.  To just finish, be happy.

I see 7th.

Any way one looks at it, a few WADA approved pain killers, and a shot or 2 of Jack Daniels, in the locker for after the race, might not be a bad idea.

Re: Well, that didn't take long 😳

Re: Well, that didn't take long 😳

hacksaw
I don’t understand those R18’s
Way too big .
Build a 1000 and I am in .

Re: Well, that didn't take long 😳

motogrady

Honestly, I’m surprised they do as well as they do.

You’d think they would kill it in the Bagger Class.

Re: Well, that didn't take long 😳

Re: Well, that didn't take long 😳

motogrady
Ya I’m sure there would be issues with the basic design a beemer brings.
Maybe nylon pucks or even some kind of caster on the ends of the cylinder heads?  Hang off the thing like a Quartarano
maybe?

I dunno.   Looking at a few of those Dakar models a few weeks back, I remember thinkin,  anything is possible I guess.

Re: Well, that didn't take long 😳

hacksaw wrote
I don’t understand those R18’s
Way too big .
Build a 1000 and I am in .
Agree on the super-size issue. They grind in the corners.

Re: Well, that didn't take long 😳

Re: Well, that didn't take long 😳

^ I see what looks like the shoulder of a leather but I’m not quite sure?

Re: Well, that didn't take long 😳

oldironnow
Repairing the old Hein Gericke with safety wire.

Re: Well, that didn't take long 😳

Re: Well, that didn't take long 😳

What's the treatment after removing safety wire that becomes embedded in your shoulder? Scotch? 😉
 Along with maybe 10 milligram of Valium
would be a good start.  😄

Actually a pretty good safety wire job.

One surmised, due to the subject at hand,
Someone on a beemer clipped a curb, went down
and just wanted/needed to keep on keeping on.

Re: Well, that didn't take long 😳

What's the treatment after removing safety wire that becomes embedded in your shoulder? Scotch? 😉
When the curl unfolds and starts digging in, it helps me stay awake snd focused.

Re: Well, that didn't take long 😳

oldironnow
Stumbled onto this summation while searching for Britten facts:

https://amcn.com.au/editorial/britten-the-untold-story/
Supports splitting everywhere.
1 ... 21222324252627 ... 42