Real Rides.

1 ... 45678910 ... 17

Re: Tank seam/flange 🥺

A young supe at work bought this.
He’s so stoked.
Still has his Suzuki GSX1000.
I tried to get him to bite on a PanAm.
Couldn’t shake him from his worry that it has too much power…
There were a few of them last month on that ride we took

At first, I’m kind of surprised that you see Beemer in the dirt.
But thinking about it, they have been doing so much for so long, in all types of motorcycling, it really should not be shock at all.

Tell,em from us, congrats guy.  Nice ride.

Re: Tank seam/flange 🥺

A buddies daily ride, when the department allows it. The cage is his other driver.

He and I grew up together starting in jr. High and there were times that we together were not in best standings with the men in blue.
 Years ago when he told me he was becoming a cop I thought he was joking until I got a call from the St. Charles County Police asking me about him.
Thank f course I had to say nothing but good things. That was over 20 years ago and he is still on the force.
In this day and age I don’t know why anyone would want to be a cop but I’m glad they do.

Re: Seen at Newcomb's

Re: Seen at Newcomb's

Man, Bikes are getting so freakin tall.
When I was a kid I wanted my training wheels off in a bad way. Now I think I may need them back.

Re: Seen at Newcomb's

Re: Seen at Newcomb's

Why do motorcycles made these days have to be so ugly?

Re: Seen at Newcomb's

hacksaw wrote
Why do motorcycles made these days have to be so ugly?
Huh?

Cyclevisor.com has acquired leaked photos
from the advanced design department of one
of the big 4.  Slated to be the main look for the EV
bikes that are believed to rein at that time,
this just might be a look into the future.

The basic, mainstream style that will be the backbone of what will be available in 2030.

Re: Seen at Newcomb's

motogrady
With safety and good lights paramount, this will be a familiar look.

With safety and good lighting this will be a familiar look.

Re: Seen at Newcomb's

motogrady

Most dirt bikes will be designed to not only be appealing to the eye, but have the ability to handle out of shape situations and airborne crossips with ease.

Re: Seen at Newcomb's

motogrady

Most street bikes and road racers will maintain the low to the ground, sleek design we presently see.

Re: Seen at Newcomb's

motogrady

Freestyle and stunt bikes, predicted to appeal to the younger crowds, will not be left out or not considered, style wise.

Re: Seen at Newcomb's

motogrady

Least of all to be forgotten will be the motorcycle dreams are made of.  The days of adventure, romance and good times
will be incorporated into every model produced.

The future!

Re: Seen at Newcomb's

Re: Seen at Newcomb's

motogrady

Beautiful post.

It’s a shame that place shut down.
It makes one ponder, wtf is going on?
Have video games eaten that much of the younger population?

I know around here, in my little town of about 1,500,
1,100 have 4 wheelers. Side by sides are the big thing.
With very, very little police presence it’s like the Wild West at times.  Pretty much every weeknd there will be rides of about 30 to 50 of them.  Half with no helmets, all blinged out with every accessory on the market.
The latest thing, 2 antenna like rods mounted on the back of the vehicle, with blue or orange l e d lights imbedded in them.

Lol….I hate them, 4x4s, but it is pretty cool to hear them blasting by the house in the middle of the night.  I look out the window and it’s like 2 or 3 Christmas trees blasting down the road.  Laughter and loud voices of guys and girls
faintly reach my house, as they careen into the night.

The devil may care factor still lives.
The Spirit of careless youth remains.
Around here it does anyway.

It’s just moved from 2, to 4 wheels.

Re: Seen at Newcomb's

oldironnow
Interesting posts, gentlemen!

Many LOLs, Grado!

Was out of state for awhile in "Sconnie" for SpiesLives' wedding. A wonderfully chaotic event that all came together at the last minute.

Re: Seen at Newcomb's

Re: Seen at Newcomb's

Interesting posts, gentlemen!

Many LOLs, Grado!

Was out of state for awhile in "Sconnie" for SpiesLives' wedding. A wonderfully chaotic event that all came together at the last minute.

WAH!!! SpiesLives wedding?!  I missed this one. Congratulations on the Jumpin over the broom to the newlyweds. May they be blessed with years of happiness.

Re: Seen at Newcomb's

Nice FXR there. I’m not a huge fan of the Capital T bars that guys are putting on them but I guess it’s better than apes.

Re: Seen at Newcomb's

Here she is at Newcomb's lot on Saturday. Unlike my last picture I was the only one there.

I'm surprised someone hasn't snag this jewel up. All you need is a cool $6 million and the desire to feed folks on the weekend.

https://www.loopnet.com/Listing/CA-2-La-Canada-Flintridge-CA/23402390/

There's 10 acres there. I would think with some camping spots added it could make for a nice vacation spot similar to Deals Gap.

Re: Seen at Newcomb's

 In the video the son of the now deceased owner said he was looking forward to years to come at Newcombs. I wonder what changed since 2016?

1 ... 45678910 ... 17