"WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR MOTORCYCLE TODAY"

1 ... 222324252627

Re: "WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR MOTORCYCLE TODAY"

oldironnow

https://issues.cycleworld.com/article/1977/6/1/suzuki-gs400

.
Choose to Ride. Supports splitting everywhere.

Re: "WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR MOTORCYCLE TODAY"

You don’t know that as of yet.
They aren’t bad bikes. When new.
I wouldn’t put a lot of time and money into one.
Smaller bikes can be a ton of fun.
80hp is really not all that much by todays standards. If you can get 40 out of that 400 that’s been sitting , you will be fine!

Re: "WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR MOTORCYCLE TODAY"

I’m looking forward to watching it conform to your will.

Re: "WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR MOTORCYCLE TODAY"

Choose to Ride. Supports splitting everywhere.

Re: "WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR MOTORCYCLE TODAY"

Someone gots all their bearings.

Re: "WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR MOTORCYCLE TODAY"

hacksaw
hope they make a roller conversion. that's one upgrade I stand by.

Re: "WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR MOTORCYCLE TODAY"

oldironnow
hacksaw wrote
hope they make a roller conversion. that's one upgrade I stand by.
They do.
I'll get to it.
This is about getting back to status quo ante bellum.
Choose to Ride. Supports splitting everywhere.

Re: "WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR MOTORCYCLE TODAY"

whatarush
Cleaned & oiled the air filter, changed the oil & filter. Ready for the next 4k miles.

IMG-7344

Re: "WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR MOTORCYCLE TODAY"

The required items for a Z125 600 mile interval maintenance.

Quick and cheap.

Re: "WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR MOTORCYCLE TODAY"

hacksaw
Seems pretty costly to me.

Re: "WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR MOTORCYCLE TODAY"

uuuah,,, I would see why you’d think that.

600 is the first oil change. The manual says the next one is not due until 7500 miles. I’ll probably do 3000 at the most since I typically am ringing it to almost redline a lot.
The bike came to me with 1100 miles on it. Not getting any service records with the bike I went ahead and do’d it.
It’s only 20 bucks for oil and filter. Cheap fun considering my other bikes are hitting around $85-$90 for oil and filter.

Jeez,, I didn’t think I’d ever have to put those numbers on a DIY oil change.

Re: "WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR MOTORCYCLE TODAY"

grado

Re: "WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR MOTORCYCLE TODAY"

grado

Re: "WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR MOTORCYCLE TODAY"

grado

Re: "WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR MOTORCYCLE TODAY"

hacksaw
JB Weld is our friend!

Re: "WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR MOTORCYCLE TODAY"

Much better bike than kawasucki!

Re: "WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR MOTORCYCLE TODAY"

grado
Administrator
hacksaw wrote
Much better bike than kawasucki!
Have you seen that black 69 kawa in the classified?
Didn’t you have one?

Re: "WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR MOTORCYCLE TODAY"

grado

JB weld is pretty good.

All that stuff came off because of a snapped clutch cable.

I tell you Keith, I’m so sick of HVAC I was getting to the point of busting things😄

Re: "WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR MOTORCYCLE TODAY"

Black 69 what?
In where?

Re: "WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR MOTORCYCLE TODAY"

grado wrote
JB weld is pretty good.

All that stuff came off because of a snapped clutch cable.

I tell you Keith, I’m so sick of HVAC I was getting to the point of busting things😄
That is very understandable !
1 ... 222324252627