"WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR MOTORCYCLE TODAY"

1 ... 26272829

Re: "WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR MOTORCYCLE TODAY"

oldironnow
I like that little dude.
Choose to Ride. Supports splitting everywhere.

Re: "WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR MOTORCYCLE TODAY"

whatarush
That’s awesome 👍

Re: "WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR MOTORCYCLE TODAY"

Because of its lightness and ease of backing out of the garage it was starting to be my go to bike when I need to make a quick run to get something small that I could bungee on to the seat. Now I can use it as a grocery getter, commuter, and cook play bike, as long as I don’t have to get on the super slab.
I’ve only managed to top out at 58mph on flat tarmac. It makes up by being quicker in the turns.

Re: "WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR MOTORCYCLE TODAY"

m143
The little bugger is pretty cool
1 ... 26272829